- Is lack of sleep a constant companion?
- Do you experience bouts of prolonged insomnia?
- Do you have the jitters accompanied by uncontrollable coffee intake?
- Do you find yourself seeking solitude more often than normal?
- Are you having trouble ignoring the voices in your head?
- Do you experience hand cramps and stiffness, sore shoulders, tight neck and eyestrain?
- Has your appetite decreased?
- Do you have trouble discerning what’s real from what’s in your mind?
If you answered yes to three or more of the above, then you might suffer from Writeritius.
This potential life altering and debilitating disorder affects nearly 4 out of 5 people to some degree or another.
There is no cure for Writeritius. If diagnosed with this disorder all you can do is try to live with it. There is no hope for recovery.